Professional Dog & Cat Grooming
* We plan to have Mobile grooming Nov. 1st, 2017! See homepage for more information. Grooming rates will stay the same (see rates page); however, we will add a service fee starting at $25 for transportation costs that may increase depending on location.
Rub a Dub Dub, Pooch and Kitty in the Tub! At Townhouse Pet Care Center we have some of the best professional pet groomers in the Portland Metro area. Our professional groomers specialize in caring for dogs that require scissor or shaved haircuts.
- Includes a bath, dematting, brushout, nail trim, hygienic expression, air dry, and ear cleaning.
- Specialized shampoos, conditioners, flea treatments, and hypoallergenic options.
- Troublesome hair and problem areas sometimes require the love that only we can provide. Let us love your pets! ...And their hair.
House and Cat Grooming
Our house groomers specialize in caring for dogs with shorter hair but who require all the same other basic grooming maintenance needs as their more complex furry friends.
- Includes: bath, dematting, brushout, nail trim, hygienic expression, air dry, and ear cleaning.
- We also have a cat grooming specialist who tends to the needs to our feline friends. Our cat groomer is able to provide the same full groom service for cats as our house groomers do for dogs. All cats grooming with us must be current on Rabies vaccination, and proof from an accredited veterinary establishment must be presented.
A more detailed list of Townhouse's grooming process is here:
Thorough Brush Out:
Removes all the dead hair. A necessary step to effective bathing.
Anal Glands Expressed:
Regular and frequent expressing assures healthy glands.
Ear Hair Removal and Cleaning:
Healthy ears need frequent cleaning to prevent infection.
Double Scrub and Rinse with Hydro=Therapy
The most thorough bath available.
Complete Blow Dry:
Prevents chills, fluffs the fur, and reduces future shedding.
Final Brush Out and Trim:
Ensures all the loose hair is gone and the feet and feathers are trimmed to reduce tracking water and mud.
We'll need it.
We will look over your pet and report any signs of potential problems.
Instructions on What You Can Do to Keep Your Pet Happy and Healthy:
We'll gladly show you how we made your pet look so good and instruct you in how to continue the care until the next grooming.
Nails should be trimmed every three to four weeks or when you hear them clicking on the floor.
No Appointment Necessary for Walk-In Nail Trims:
Just stop by between 9AM and 4PM and we'll do them while you wait. We can also instruct you on nail trimming at no extra charge.